LoCO2 Heat are pre-insulated pipe, and district heating specialists.
We have direct relationships with the following pipe suppliers; Rehau, Uponor and CPV in Pex, copper and stainless steel.
The pipe can be provided in Single, Duo and Quattro in sizes from 15mm - 400mm.
We understand that all our clients will have varying site requirements, so a bespoke approach is taken to all projects. This is discussed on the first call by our experienced technical sales team, so we can ascertain the most appropriate product for your requirements.
LoCO2 Heat have been involved in hundreds of pre-insulated pipe projects from supply only, drawing take-off, design, project management and installation. We can offer supply only, through to project managed and installed, and everything in between. Below are just some of the services we offer:
- Specification – We specify the most appropriate pipe for your individual requirements, and can also assist with sizing. LoCO2 Heat can put together a quote for everything you require to undertake your project.
- Design – LoCO2 Heat can either undertake a layout design in conjunction with information provided by you, or attend site and undertake a full site survey to be able to produce a design / take off.
- Quote from drawings – We can undertake a take-off, and provide a price from your drawings
- Layout drawings – As detailed above, LoCO2 have in-house designers who can provide layout drawings either based on information you have provided, or from a site visit.
- Installation – LoCO2 have a team who can lay your pre-insulated pipe, or tried and tested sub-contractors who we use.
- Project Management – When engaged in the installation of your project we also provide a project manager to oversee and coordinate all aspects of our scope of work.
- Tender preparation - Do you require assistance to put together a district heating package to quote from? LoCO2 have in-house specialists who can put this information together for you.
- Leak tightness verifcation and guarantee - LoCO2 will perform pressure testing to suit your requirements, including retrospective site analysis of existing systems via non-destructive testing (NDT). All LoCO2 heat main projects are installed in accordance with our in-house leak tightness testing procedures, which can be extended to include the likes of oygen free nitrogen (OFN) pressure testing, and ultrasonic testing (UT) & dye penetrant inspection for weld joint assurances.
Review the products we offer along with a selection of case studies we have been involved with by clicking on the Pre-insulated pipe page.
Give us a call or drop us an email today to discuss your project big or small!