Our business is to ensure your business is successful. We have the in-house support and expertise to ensure any queries ranging from a single pump size to project costing for a district heating network is taken care of as a matter of priority. All we need is your call, and LoCO2 Heat will undertake the work for you. It IS that simple.
Below is just a snippet of the services we are able to offer you:
• Comprehensive technical drawings with your logo on.
• Detailed district heating design/pipe take off.
• Prompt pump or pipe sizing.
• With your part lists, we will present you with the most cost effective solution for your installation, or quote as per your/the client’s product preferences.
• Organise consultancy work for your project and help check proposals received to assist you in finding your preferred contactor.
• Need to get off site quickly? We’ll even go as far as to pre-plumb your buffer tank before delivering it to site, or provide you with a pre-plumbed section of pipework for you to connect onto.
Let us do the work so you can focus on more important bits. Feel free to call for requirements and estimated lead time. There really is no job too small or too big for our LoCO2 team.
LoCO2 Heat, your partner for parts (and so much more).